Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh how I hate waiting......

Still waiting for our documents to make it from Chicago to Washington (where our agency is) and am hating it. I guess part of me is happy knowing it's not in WA yet as that means there was an issue and needs to be fixed and re-sent but really I wish they had it done it record speed. I can safely assume it's being worked on so for that....I'm happy. Realistically it probably won't make it to our agency by Christmas but hopefully soon after it will.

This is the part of the adoption process I hate. It's all a hurry up and then wait process and repeats itself several times over. I'm so anxious to get ON WITH THIS ALREADY and want to see my son...to meet him, get to know him, to hug and kiss him and for him to meet us! I've got his suitcase packed, his room ready....so really, I can leave NOW! LOL

1 comment:

  1. That stinks, but at least you are looking at it positively. it never a fun process

    ReplyDelete