Monday, December 6, 2010

Dream

yesterday we had our Chinese playgroup Christmas and had such a fun time! I was talking to others about blogging and saying how I love to read blogs and love when people are faithful about blogging daily (okay, I'm not but get over it!!!). I did mention that I was great at blogging though while in China with Zoe. So last night I dreamt that it was my last day in China getting JD and I realized that I hadn't posted one thing and never skyped home to talk to Steve and the kids!!! bad girl I was! I'm hoping that is one dream that does not come true!!! LOL

I'm hoping for 2 posts today....come on mail lady...bring my I800A!!! please please please!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty please with a cherry on top, maillady bring good news...It was great seeing you and talking with you last night...

    ReplyDelete