Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Still waiting.......

I have no clue when we'll hear but keep checking e-mail to see if there is any word. I'm truly feeling he will be ours but need that confirmation as really....anything can happen! So I sit here trying to figure out stupid student loans that I thought were all set and waiting to hear if we have another son and just wondering.....WHERE IS MY PATIENCE?!?!!?!?!!? UGGHHH! I'm not so good at this waiting stuff and really need to get better at it. The thing is if we are told we are approved then the fun begins and we start ALL the paperwork and start the paying for it all. But I'll love it knowing it's working towards getting our son home!

So....I"m off to book club tonight and will worry about the wait at bedtime!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment