Wednesday, February 2, 2011

LOA!!!!!

We have LOA......we have LOA.....we have LOA!!!!!

I cannot believe we received the call before China New Year! I was convinced it wasn't going to be until after. Soooo.....now we wait again! Our social worker is sending in for our I800a so we must wait for that. that's the immigration part. She said typically it's been about 3 months from now until we get our travel approval...hoping not quite as long but we must wait and see I guess.

We can now send him a package with some goodies, pictures and a letter. She said since my website is not password protected I need to wait to post his picture. My facebook is protected so I will put it on there!

Happy dance

2 comments:

  1. Awesome and congrats.....getting closer and closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Congrats!!!! I hope the rest goes quickly.

    ReplyDelete