Friday, July 23, 2010

Time will tell

We finished our financial forms and family forms and the WACAP (World association for children and parents) will be sending them next week to China to see if they will approve us to adopt him. ARRGGGGGG....can I tell you I'm glad I'll be on vacation next week as I'm a nervous wreck over this. I know the possibility that we may not be approved but it's sooo hard when you want it so bad.

So for now....I wait and pray that OUR new son is safe and happy and will be receptive to being adopted!

Next post could be announcing our new son to you all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment