Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Chicago or bust!

and I'm really hoping for Chicago!! I sent about 10 differant documents that are needed for our dossier to Chicago to the CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of CHINA. Sounds fancy huh? well it should be fancy since they charge $20 per document to authenticate them! Once I get them back I'm hoping it will be time to get fingerprinted and then....it's off to China for our dossier!! I just love these little steps as they are that many steps closer to JD.

Now, I'm really praying that somehow we'll get extra money and our whole family will be able to got to China to get him. How I would love for the boys to see China and Zoe to see her homeland. It's such a long shot but God willing...it will happen. If not, I'm okay with that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment